Proposed General Structure of the Policy Documents
From FLOK Society (EN)
Preparatory stage and diagnostics
- Integration of policy and technical teams .
- Identification of the need for public policy.
- Creation of opportunities for participation of stakeholders .
- Collection of disaggregated information and recommendations of international mechanisms , regional
and national human rights and civil society reports prepared under the regulatory framework participation .
- Situation analysis and characterization of the problem or opportunity for development, including
problems of exclusion , discrimination and inequality in the exercise of rights.
- Development of action alternatives .
- Costing of alternative actions .
- Nesting of alternatives and selection of alternative action.
Step of defining policies, programs and projects
- Formulation of the general guidelines for public policy.
- Places for citizen participation to ensure the implementation and policy analysis
- Incorporation and analysis of policies for equality.
- Analysis from the territorial dimension.
- Formulation of policies, guidelines , goals , indicators, programs and projects.
- Territorialisation interventions .
- Preparation of policy document.
- Definition of programs and policies articulated projects.
- approximate costing of programs and projects .
Sectoral policy approval and incorporation into the system
- Adjustment and validation of the proposed level of technical equipment.
- Settings of the contents provided in the spaces of citizen participation.
- Adjustment and validation of the proposed level political team .
- Presentation of the draft policy for review SENPLADES .
- Presentation of the proposal for review and approval of the respective Sector Council.